Friday 15 December 2017

Valentine's Day


Today I would like to share a Valentine's Day card which I made using beautiful background die Spellbinders S5-311 - Emmeline Treillage together with one of the banners from Spellbinders S4-820 - Pierced Banners. I stitched in the banner.

Dzisiejsza kartka powstała z okazji Walentynek. Tłem kartki jest śliczny wykrojnik Spellbinders S5-311 - Emmeline Treillage. Na kartkę dodałam rownież baner z zestawu Spellbinders S4-820 - Pierced Banners. Na banerku dodałam przeszycie.


Have a nice day!
Miłego dnia!
Joanna

7 comments:

  1. Kartka Cacuszko :) wykrojnik cudny :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Przecudna! Ach, te ażurki - wykorzystujesz je mistrzowsko.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cudna! Jestem pod wrażeniem perfekcyjnych przeszyc :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Karteczka jest zachwycająca. Cudne te ażurki :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card!
    I struggle to cut this die every time! Although I love it, I don't use it as often as I would like because of this issue. Would you tell me how you do your die cutting machine layers? I use the Sizzix Plus die cutting machine.
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Joy:)
      I am using the Sizzix Plus too. I always place this die at the angle and as close to one of the edges of the machine as possible. I am adding on a top a folded copy paper too.
      By 'at the angle' I mean that one of the corners goes trough first.
      Joanna

      Delete
  6. Joanna, the Emmiliene Treillage SO takes me back to my childhood! I remember a dress my mother made for me. It was Swiss Dot, but this pattern makes me think of it. I think it was the lace she added.... ;) I LOVE how you stitched in the banner too & the PINKS!!! ;) The flowers are GORGEOUS as usual too!!! GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. ✿ Hope you enjoy my blog. ✿
Dziękuję za odwiedziny. ✿ Mam nadzieję, że mój blog Ci się podoba. ✿
Joanna

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...