Friday 23 February 2018

Baby Girl Mini Book using Grand Arch 3D Card


Today I have a New Baby mini book to share. I made it using dies from a new collection designed by Becca Feeken. To create my mini book I used Spellbinders S6-138 - Grand Arch 3D Card die set and Spellbinders S4-852 - Layered Bundle of Joy.

Dzisiaj chciałabym pokazać mini album, który zrobiłam przy użyciu nowych wykrojników zaprojektowanych przez Becca Feeken. Mini album zrobiłam używając Spellbinders S6-138 - Grand Arch 3D Card oraz Spellbinders S4-852 - Layered Bundle of Joy.


My mini book has four pages and covers. It is in the same size like the 3D card that can be created using 3D Grand Cabinet Card die set. I used hidden hinge technique by Kathy Orta to bind the pages (I made mini albums using this technique before so it was easy for me to create a spine for this mini book using this technique). The pages can also be binded using the hinges and the spine dies which come with this die set.

Mini album ma cztery strony i okładki. Jest tej samej wielkości jak kartka, która powstaje z tego wykrojnika (3D Grand Cabinet Card). Do złożenia albumu użyłam technikę, która nazywa się 'hidden hinge' wymyślony przez Kathy Orta. Można album również skleić używając elementów z zestawu wykrojnika.


I used three 12'' by 12'' patterned papers to create the whole book. I die cut two elements for each page and glued it together so that the embossed sides are up on both sides of the page. I used papers from First Edition The Promise. I left the side where I connected pages with hinge a bit wider and also when I glued them together I did not glue left hand side as it has to stay open for attaching to the hinge later on. I rounded corners with 1/8 in corner rounder.

Do przygotowania tego małego albumu użyłam trzy arkusze 12 na 12 inczy. Album zrobiłam z kolekcji First Edition The Promise. Na każdą stronę wycięłam po dwa elementy i je skleiłam. Lewę stronę zostawiłam troszkę szerszą bo w tym miejscu łączy się ona z grzbietem. Tam też nie dodałam kleju bo dodaje się go tam dopiero gdy łączy się stony z grzbietem. Rogi zaokrągliłam zaokrąglaczem 1/8 inczy.


Here I created a little fold out. The decorative frame (tag) comes from Spellbinders S6-136 - Grand Dome 3D Card.

Tutaj widać taki małe otwierane okienko. Ozdobiłam je ramką (tagiem) z zestawu Spellbinders S6-136 - Grand Dome 3D Card.



I added belly bands with tags. I die cut belly bands using a label from Spellbinders SDS-055 - Beautiful Dreamer Stamp and Die set. It is a perfect size for this bands but it can be just a strip of paper cut with trimmer. I just scored on sides and glued folded tabs behind the page (I did it before gluing the page together). The leave comes from Spellbinders S4-867 - Cinch and Go Flowers III.

Na strony dodałam tzw. belly bands, takie paski za które wsuwa się zdjęcia i różne pamiątki. Na paski użyłam taką label z zestawu Spellbinders SDS-055 - Beautiful Dreamer Stamp and Die set.Taki paseczek może być również wycięty trymerem. Pasek zbigowałam na końcach i wkleiłam pod stronę (zanim skleiłam strony razem). Listek jest z zestawu Spellbinders S4-867 - Cinch and Go Flowers III.


Here is one of the tags I made cutting Outline Arch and Bundle of Joy dies together and then I just cut off with scissors words 'Bundle of Joy' leaving decorative swirls in the left bottom corner. I left swirls unglued so a picture can be tucked underneath.

Tutaj widać jeden z tagów, które zrobiłam. Wycięłam je wykrojniem łuk razem z wewnętrznym dekoracyjnym Bundle of Joy a potem odcięłam nożyczkami napis zostawiając same zawijaski.



I created front cover cutting trough the cover so that the first page can be seen trough the cover.

W okładce ozdobne elementy wycięłam tak, że widać pierwszą stronę patrząc przez okładkę.




Thank you so much for stopping by. If you have any questions please ask in comments or by email :)
Dziękuję bardzo za odwiedziny. W razie pytań proszę zapytać w komentarzu lub emailem :)
Joanna

19 comments:

  1. I think this is my favorite thing that you have made! It's gorgeous!! I love all the little hidden pages and compartments! So sweet Joanna!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Ależ on cudny! Piękne te ażurkowe karty i otwierane okienka :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ale piękny albumik ❤ taki delikatny i romantyczny

    ReplyDelete
  4. Niesamowity! Przepiękny, ale podejrzewam, że bardzo pracochłonny :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Przepiękny albumik, cudowne te ażurki :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cudowności! Dziękuję za inspirację :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is truly amazing and beautiful. Thank you for sharing it with us.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is the prettiest New Baby Book that I have ever seen. Just amazing. What a wonderful and beautiful baby gift this would be for new parents and their bundle of joy.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is SO SWEET, Joanna! I LOVE that you can add photo's of the baby here & there! You did a MAGNIFICENT JOB on this!!!! ;)What a treat this will be for someone!

    ReplyDelete
  10. amazing! beautiful, but I suspect that very laborious :) thank for sharing good i dea !

    หนังเกาหลี

    ReplyDelete
  11. fantastyczne wykonanie

    ReplyDelete
  12. Woow such a wonderful way of creating 3d card design... I tried this on my mom's birthday and you know what she loved it very much... Thank you so much for sharing this tutorial with me... Love it :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. ✿ Hope you enjoy my blog. ✿
Dziękuję za odwiedziny. ✿ Mam nadzieję, że mój blog Ci się podoba. ✿
Joanna

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...