Saturday 11 August 2018

Mr & Mrs Wedding Day card


Today I would like to share a Wedding Day card that I decorated with beautiful corners which are called Spellbinders S4-818 - Eliza Lace Corners.

Dzisiaj chciałabym pokazać kartkę z okazji ślubu, którą ozdobiłam ślicznymi narożnikami. Narożniki są z zestawu Spellbinders S4-818 - Eliza Lace Corners.


On my card I added handmade flowers. I made them using Spellbinders S4-867 - Cinch and Go Flowers III.

Na kartkę dodałam kwiatki, które zrobiłam z wykrojnika Spellbinders S4-867 - Cinch and Go Flowers III.


I also stamped Mr&Mrs that comes from stamp set by JustRite AP-04960 Elegant Celebration and I used Prima patterned paper.
Stempelek Mr&Mrs jest z zestawu JustRite  AP-04960 Elegant Celebration, a papier jest od Prima.

Thank you so much for stopping by.
Dziękuję bardzo za odwiedziny.
Joanna


3 comments:

Thank you for stopping by. ✿ Hope you enjoy my blog. ✿
Dziękuję za odwiedziny. ✿ Mam nadzieję, że mój blog Ci się podoba. ✿
Joanna

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...