Friday 11 January 2019

Birthday Card


I am sharing a birthday card that I made using a label from a Charming Christmas collection. I used Spellbinders SDS-164 - Sentimental Christmas Stamp and Die set. 'Happy Birthday' stamp comes from Spellbinders SDS-054 - Giving Occasions Stamp and Die set.

Dzisiaj chciałabym pokazać kartkę z okazji urodzin, na którą dodałam ramkę świąteczną z kolekcji Charming Christmas. Użyłam Spellbinders SDS-164 0 Sentimental Christmas Stamp and Die set. "Happy Birthday' jest z zestawu Spellbinders SDS-054 - Giving Occasions Stamp and Die set.


Underneath the label I placed a beautiful frame Spellbinders S5-311 - Card Creator Emmeline Treillage. I also added my handmade flowers that I made using Spellbinders S4-867 - Cinch and Go Flowers III.

Pod ramką z sentymentem dodałam ramkę z zestawu Spellbinders S5-311 - Card Creator Emmeline Treillage. Dodałam również domowe kwiaty, które zrobiłam z zestawu Spellbinders S5-311 - Cinch and Go Flowers III.


Thank you for stopping by.
Dziękuję za odwiedziny.
Joanna

4 comments:

  1. Śliczna karteczka Asiu :) cudne te koroneczki :) Fajne zdjęcie :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Prześliczna! Fantastyczne są te ażurki :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Piękna, ażurowa karteczka :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jaka słodka,jaka śliczna! Buziaki Asiu :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. ✿ Hope you enjoy my blog. ✿
Dziękuję za odwiedziny. ✿ Mam nadzieję, że mój blog Ci się podoba. ✿
Joanna

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...