Sunday 16 June 2019

Amazing Paper Grace June Die of the Month Blog Hop


I created tussie mussi for my card using June Die of the Month die. I used the beautiful large pocket die. 


If you want to find out more about the Club - prices, how you sign up and what's included, please look --------> HERE.
If you missed the introduction and want to know more about what inspired the Die of the Month Club, look ------->HERE.


My Project Today:


I just rolled the die in a cone shape and glued to the card base. Inside I added white tissue and my handmade flowers.





More inspiration is just a click away.  Stop by with each Creative Team Member to see how they manipulated this die to come up with a unique project for you to try!
Visit Kate     -  craft2owls.blogspot.com
Visit Joanna  – joannakrog.blogspot.com
Visit Teresa  –  victorianpaperqueen.blogspot.com

Visit Ewelina -  elinaart.blogspot.co.uk
Visit Melissa  – keepsakesbymelissa.blogspot.com 
Visit Judy      – judyhayesdesign.blogspot.com

Visit Becca    – amazingpapergrace.com/blog

We can’t wait to see what you make with these exclusive dies – be sure to post your creation on the Amazing Paper Grace Die of the Month page -------> HERE or on Instagram using the hashtag #AmazingPaperGraceClubKit

Hugs,
Joanna

12 comments:

  1. BEAUTIFUL WORK, Joanna! I was sitting here one day, looking at this die, & trying to think outside of the box..... I have SO MUCH to learn in doing that with dies! LOL But, it DID occur to me to make a little cone! I LOOOVE what you've done with this! I hadn't thought to add it to a card though! SO LOVELY & YOUR HAND MADE FLOWERS ARE GORGEOUS & a PERFECT ACCOMPANIMENT to your lacy tussie-mussie!!! (Not sure of the spelling for "tussie-mussie.") LOL WONDERFULLY DONE!!!!!!!! ;)<3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just beautiful always amazed with the designs the girls create with these gorgeous dies. Quinty girl

    ReplyDelete
  3. We can always count on you, Joanna, to think outside the box! A tussie-mussie on the outside of a card-how sweet! I love everything about this card, particularly the lovely bouquet of flowers. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. omigosh! How beautiful and clever is this! You ladies never cease to amaze me with your creativity! Love how you created a tussie mussie for the beautiful bouquet of handmade flowers! Brilliant! tfs Hugs, Christine

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, what a creative way to use the large pocket die!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. ✿ Hope you enjoy my blog. ✿
Dziękuję za odwiedziny. ✿ Mam nadzieję, że mój blog Ci się podoba. ✿
Joanna

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...