Friday 25 October 2019

Christmas Greetings card 3D Holiday Vignettes


Today I would like to share 3D Christmas card that I created using dies from Spellbinders S6-158 - Grand Snow Globe and Spellbinders S5-397 Santa Claus Layering set.




To create the element that I die cut in gold mirror card stock I used a circle die that is slightly smaller than the Grand Globe. I die cut it partially. I did not die cut the very bottom of the circle where it is attached to the lower part. I also snipped off with scissors some of the bottom elements of the Grand Globe. The circle stays still connected to the bottom part.



Thank you so much for stopping by.
Dziękuję bardzo za odwiedziny.
Joanna

3 comments:

Thank you for stopping by. ✿ Hope you enjoy my blog. ✿
Dziękuję za odwiedziny. ✿ Mam nadzieję, że mój blog Ci się podoba. ✿
Joanna

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...