Wednesday 13 November 2019

Merry Christmas Card


Today I am sharing a card that I decorated with a beautiful frame. I used Spellbinders S6-151 - Holly Jolly Christmas from last year Charming Christmas collection.



I handmade poinsettias using white card stock, Distress ink and Spellbinders S4-960 - Cinch and Go Poinsettias.


The sentiment 'Merry Christmas' comes from this die set. I die cut it 4 times with 300g card stock, glue all together to make it more strudy.


Thank you for stopping by.
Dziękuję za odwiedziny.
Joanna

6 comments:

  1. Piękna karteczka! Cudna jest ta złota ażurowa rameczka :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pięknie wyszło, ramka obłędna, a całości świetnie dopełniają piękne kwiaty :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Joanna, this is one of my favorite Christmas cards of all time. It's so pretty, and romantic with stunning colors! You have such a talented touch!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. ✿ Hope you enjoy my blog. ✿
Dziękuję za odwiedziny. ✿ Mam nadzieję, że mój blog Ci się podoba. ✿
Joanna

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...