Tuesday 26 November 2019

Merry Christmas card


Today I would like to share a shaped Christmas card. To die cut my card base I used a die from November 2019 APG Die of the Month 'Winters Solstice Snowflake'.
If you want to find out more about the Club - prices, how you sign up and what's included, please look --------> HERE.


I layered my card with a Charming Snowflake Doily from last year collection. I used Spellbinders S5-380 - Charming Snowflake Doily.


I die cut inlay layer in my card base.


Little poinsettias and holy leaves are from Spellbinders S6-158 - Grand Snow Globe. Tiny gold spring are from Spellbinders S5-388 - Layered Sweet Little Birdie.


Thank you so much for stopping by.
Dziękuję bardzo za odwiedziny.
Joanna

6 comments:

Thank you for stopping by. ✿ Hope you enjoy my blog. ✿
Dziękuję za odwiedziny. ✿ Mam nadzieję, że mój blog Ci się podoba. ✿
Joanna

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...