Tuesday 18 February 2020

Mini Album


I would like to share my mini album that I created to keep my pictures and memorabilia (train tickets, entry tickets and even brown bag where we kept our gingerbreads). We went on a trip to Torun (Poland) where I was living while studying for five years. Torun is well know as hometown of Nicolaus Copernicus and also for their gingerbread factory.


I created spine for my mini album using Spellbinders S5-409 - Universal Accordion Fold Spine.


I used Small Oval and Accent from Spellbinders S4-1027 - Double Halo Oval to decorate the front cover, spine and also pages inside the album.


I added tags for journaling, writing memories on. Tags are Outer Frame from 3D Vignettes die eg. from Spellbinders S4-1029 - Grateful, Thankful, Blessed.



I created four pocket pages. I die cut two Note card for one page. I added hinges on longer sides and glued all together. Note card come from Spellbinders S4-997 - Adorned Notepad. Once I had my pages ready I trimmed the Universal Accordion Fold Spine to fit the pages.



Here we are taking part in gingerbread baking classes :-)


There is in the pocket a brown bag where we kept our gingerbreads :-)



There are in the pocket tickets to the Planetarium in Torun (astronomical shows in the screening room as well as a interactive and multimedia museum).


Below my Mum and my Daughter by Teatr Baj Pomorski w Toruniu's entrance (puppetry theatre).


To create decorative pockets I also used Scallop Topper from Spellbinders S4-869 - Tiered Rosettes



And here is our train ticket :-)




The size of the mini album is 4'' by 6'', the size of the spine is 4'' by 2''.



Flowers are selection of Chinch and Go Flowers by Becca Feeken, Spellbinders.


Thank you so much for stopping by.
Dziekuje bardzo za odwiedziny.
Joanna

6 comments:

  1. Prześliczny albumik w przepięknej kolorystyce :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Uwielbiam takie albumiki pełne szczegółów , twój jest śliczny!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Twoja Łucja będzie miała najpiękniejsze albumy ze swojego życia :) ma szczęście , że ma taką zdolną mamę :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ten albumik jest po prostu boski :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Przepiękny, bardzo pracochłonny album.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kolejna superpiękna, prywatna pamiątka!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. ✿ Hope you enjoy my blog. ✿
Dziękuję za odwiedziny. ✿ Mam nadzieję, że mój blog Ci się podoba. ✿
Joanna

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...