Sunday 29 March 2020


Today I would like to share a wedding day card.


For my card I used dies from Spellbinders S4-1047 - Richelieu Square. The sentiment comes from Spellbinders SDS-166 - All Occasion Sentiments Stamp and Die set.


There are on my card my handmade flowers. I used Cinch and Go Flowers III and IV by Becca Feeken.


I created my card inspired by March 2020 - APG Monthly Sketch Share that can be find at Amazing Paper Grace - Creative Encouragement Community group on Facebook.

Na grupie mozna dzielic sie swoimi pracami z uzyciem produktow Amazing Paper Grace oraz brac udzial w zabawach :-)


Thank you so much for stopping by.
Dziekuje bardzo za odwiedziny.
Joanna

3 comments:

  1. Piękna! Ażurki dodaję elegancji :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Joanna, the wedding card is a fabulous piece of work. I live in India and my wedding is scheduled to take place later this year in one of the Top Marriage halls in Chennai. I think your page has given us a wonderful idea to design cards for a special list of family and friends.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. ✿ Hope you enjoy my blog. ✿
Dziękuję za odwiedziny. ✿ Mam nadzieję, że mój blog Ci się podoba. ✿
Joanna

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...