Monday 15 June 2020

Thank You Card


Today I would like to share a Thank You card.
As a member of the Amazing Paper Grace Creative Team, I receive free product for use in my projects. 
I created my card using Spellbinders S5-417 - Elegant Twist Rectangles.
To create my flowers I die cut flowers using Spellbinders S4-982 - Cinch and Go Flowers IV. I die cut them from white card stock, ink them using Distress inks and wet them a bit before shaping them.


Thank you so much for stopping by.
Dziekuje bardzo za odwiedziny.
Joanna

3 comments:

  1. Śliczna! Piękne kolorki :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastyczna kartka, jeszcze takiej nie widziałam. Bardzo pomysłowa, wyróżnia się na całego, dla mnie wspaniała. :) Gratuluję pomysłu i idealnego wykonania. :) Pozdrawiam i życzę miłego dnia. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. ✿ Hope you enjoy my blog. ✿
Dziękuję za odwiedziny. ✿ Mam nadzieję, że mój blog Ci się podoba. ✿
Joanna

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...