Friday 10 July 2020

Amazing Paper Grace July Die of the Month Blog Hop - Fanfare


Amazing Paper Grace July Die of the Month Blog Hop - Fanfare

Hello Gracelets!!  You are about to fall in love with the Amazing Paper Grace Die of the Month for July 2020 – Fanfare.  This large filigree filled oval reminds us of an oval doily. The open aperture center works like a frame for images or even a shaker. Use only half to make it appear rounded or as a border or pocket. The fan motif can be cut, tucked in, or layered to create a number of embellishments in no time. Ahhhh, romance, can you ever get enough?

Thank you Becca Feeken with Amazing Paper Grace for the dies to use today. 

Fanfare Details

Not only do you get the large romantic die that fits a 5x7” card or frame, you get a smaller fan motif die that will make corners or embellishments. Four flower dies allow you to create beautiful dimensional accents. What a great value, above and beyond the low kit price! But if you’re on the fence, use code JULY to get 10% off your first month, subscribe here! (New club subscriptions only, for a limited time.) Fanfare is a $45 value.

These are some ways to use Fanfare:
  1. As a Background
  2. As a Large Frame
  3. As a Shaker
  4. Make Corner Embellishments from the Fan motif
  5. Flowers!
  6. Cut in half the short way to make a topper
  7. Cut in half the long way to make a border or edge
  8. Fold in half to make a pocket
How many ideas do you have?

There are SIX dies included in the Fanfare set.


My Project Today using Fanfare

Today I am sharing a filigree shaped card, handmade flowers and a little basket that I created using dies from July Die of the Month.


To created a shaped card I used the outline die (here is a link to Becca Feeken's video showing how to die cut a filigree shaped card base ---> CLICK). Next I die cut twice a decorative frame, then I offset the layers to create a shadow and I placed it on my card base on 3D adhesive to add dimension to the card.


To created flowers, both on the card and the little bouquet, I die cut them from white card stock, ink them using Distress inks and wet them a bit before shaping them with a embossing tool.




Here is a basket that I created with the outline die. Below I added some step by step pictures showing how I put it together.



I placed the die cut in a middle of my scoring board and scored at 5-1/4'' and 6-3/4''.


Then I turned the die cut around, placed it in a middle of my scoring board (6''), and scored at 5-3/8'' and 6-5/8''.
Than I cut along those scored lines up to where these lines meet with the other vertical lines.



Then I folded the sides, but only up when they met in a middle, and glued them. The basked has a shape of the bowl.





Visit the Creative Team for more Fanfare Inspiration

Visit each Creative Team blog linked below for their take on creative paper crafting ideas with Fanfare, the new APG July 2020 Die of the Month!


What will you make with Fanfare? A card? A scrapbook page? Home decor?
Tell me below in the comments!

Please join us at Amazing Paper Grace Creative Encouragement Community on Facebook. We’re sharing, learning, and inspiring in a positive way with you! Come join our sketches challenges, see our tutorials, and meet other crafters!

Did you know you can post on the Amazing Paper Grace Die of the Month page?

Tag your work with #AmazingPaperGraceClubKit on Instagram!

Do you want even more inspiration? Follow us 
on AmazingPaperGrace_Creates, our new Instagram account for Giveaways, Product Sneaks, and all things APG!

Hugs,
Joanna

14 comments:

  1. Beautiful card and basket.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you used these dies. Sometimes I forget I can use colors with these lave-like dies. Your project is clever and gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The card is gorgeous love the colours you used, the basket is adorable

    ReplyDelete
  4. Joanne, your card & basket are BEAUTIFUL! The little flowers are STUNNING AS WELL! OH HOW I NEED to practice making flowers more! LOL SUCH A SUPER JOB!!! ;)<3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Piękna karteczka i uroczy koszyczek. Kwiatuszki są cudne :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is really beautiful. I especially like bright colors you chose and the pretty flowers add the perfect accent!

    Sandra Smith

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi, Joanna,
    I love your formed card but you delighted me in sharing the tutorial for making the basket! I am going to use this die for making cards but I can't resist making this basket and the little purse on Becca's blog. I can tell these dies are going to get a lot of use. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your card is just so beautiful in lovely lavender and those amazing handmade flowers!! The sweets basket is just icing on the cake!!!! Great little set!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Koszyczek jest fantastyczny . Wspaniałe prace:)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous and thank you for your tutorial!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your card is simply divine, Joanna! Love the details and soft colours, and I love shaped cards! Gorgeous and so creative! xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wszystko pięknie Ci wyszło :) Koszyczek jest pomysłowy:) a kwiatuszki małe uwielbiam, w każdej ilości :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Cudowna karteczka i koszyczek :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. ✿ Hope you enjoy my blog. ✿
Dziękuję za odwiedziny. ✿ Mam nadzieję, że mój blog Ci się podoba. ✿
Joanna

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...