Sunday 21 March 2021

Home Sweet Home Card


Today I am sharing a card for my neighbours who are moving soon to their new home.

As a member of the Amazing Paper Grace Creative Team, I receive free dies to use in my projects. 


To create a card I used Spellbinders S4-1081 - Cozy Home Scene and I also added grass, a cat and a flower pot from Spellbinders S5-441 - Rolling Along Scene. Under the house I added Flourish from Spellbinders S5-435 - Elegant Adornments.


For the first layer I used the largest rectangle from Spellbinders S5-308 - Hemstitch Rectangles.


Thank you for stopping by today!
Dziekuje bardzo za odwiedziny!
Joanna

5 comments:

Thank you for stopping by. ✿ Hope you enjoy my blog. ✿
Dziękuję za odwiedziny. ✿ Mam nadzieję, że mój blog Ci się podoba. ✿
Joanna

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...