Saturday 17 April 2021

Wedding Day Card


Today I am sharing a wedding day card. I created my card using Spellbinders S6-171 - Wistful Window.

As a member of the Amazing Paper Grace Creative Team, I receive free dies to use in my projects. 


I die cut a card base using the largest die from this set. Then I die cut in the front panel of the card base, the largest inlay die. Then I die cut twice the largest die together with the largest inlay die (one in gold and one in blue) and I placed it over my front card base aligning with the  inlay die cut in the card base.


White little roses I handmade with handmade paper. I followed the tutorial that I made some time ago ---> click.


Thank you for stopping by.
Dziekuje bardzo za odwiedziny.
Joanna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. ✿ Hope you enjoy my blog. ✿
Dziękuję za odwiedziny. ✿ Mam nadzieję, że mój blog Ci się podoba. ✿
Joanna

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...