Saturday 26 June 2021

Happy Birthday Card

Today I would like to share a birthday card that I made using dies from Spellbinders S6-174 - Romantic Chargeour. To create layers on my card I used all dies from this set. To create a shaped card base I used the largest outline die.

As a member of the Amazing Paper Grace Creative Team, I receive free dies to use in my projects. 


The flowers on my card I handmade using dies from Spellbinders S4-1015 - Candlewick Rosebud and Spellbinders S4-982 - Cinch and Go Flowers IV.


To stop the card from swinging I cut off a bit of the bottom of the back panel of the card base. I also used the smaller outline die to create a space for greetings.


The larger decorative panel I die cut with rainbow mirror card stock. It changes the colors depends on the light.


Thank you so much for stopping by.
Dziekuje bardzo za odwiedziny.
Joanna

4 comments:

Thank you for stopping by. ✿ Hope you enjoy my blog. ✿
Dziękuję za odwiedziny. ✿ Mam nadzieję, że mój blog Ci się podoba. ✿
Joanna

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...