Friday 22 October 2021

Amazing Paper Grace Sweet Serenade Notecards Intro Blog Hop


The Sweet Serenade Notecard Collection is simply to extend a sweet thought or warm greeting to let them know you’re thinking of them through a heartwarming notecard. The inspiration behind this collection is the ability to create beautiful notecards. Everything in this collection coordinates together from the card base to the embellishments to the stamps to make wonderful notecard creations! Notecards also make a wonderful gift as a boxed set! Swoon your family and friends with a special handmade gift! Make it seasonal for fall or for the holidays. Maybe a specific style such as soft vintage, clean and simple, or even a mixed media twist!

Today's projects were created with dies provided by Becca Feeken of Amazing Paper Grace.

My Projects for Today







I created a box with birthday thank you notecards with envelopes for a little girl.


To create my box I used Spellbinders S4-1149 - Perfect Harmony Notecard Embellishments. I used Topper Outline Rim to die cut a little opening in my box and the again I used it to partially die cut the flap. After partially die cutting the flap I used scissors to follow the line to the end of the flap (I extended the cut).



I also used Small slot and Slot Cover, from the same die set, to create an opening so I can close my box and envelopes.





The little balloons are from Spellbinders S5-440 - Celebration Scene.


I decorated notecards and the box with handmade flowers Spellbinders S3-420 - Petite Floral Potpourri. I also added flowers on the decorative frame that I die cut in mirror card stock, the same like the frame.





Here is a little video I made:



Sweet Serenade Notecards Availability:
These dies and plates are available from Spellbinders right now! Click here: Sweet Serenade Notecards Collection.

Supplies:
Accessories: 
For more Sweet Serenade Notecards Collection Inspiration
Visit each Creative Team blog linked below for their take on creative paper crafting ideas using the Sweet Serenade Notecards Collection!

Please comment: Which Sweet Serenade Notecards set speaks to you?

Follow me on Facebook!

Follow me on Instagram!


Hugs, Joanna


6 comments:

  1. So glad to see how the slot is used on the box. Your attention to detail and embellishments make these cards and the box absolute perfection. Such a treat to see your work at each hop!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! You got my attention immediately with the pretty pink color. It’s my favorite color and with the addition of flowers and beautiful pattern paper and you really have me wanting this set! I love your box too. This entire set is AMAZING!

    Sandi Smith

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your cards are always so beautiful!! I love the colours you have used and the little floral accents and the box is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Prześliczne karteczki! Piękna forma podziękowania :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a dreamy set of note cards!
    I’m in love with them!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. ✿ Hope you enjoy my blog. ✿
Dziękuję za odwiedziny. ✿ Mam nadzieję, że mój blog Ci się podoba. ✿
Joanna

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...