Friday 1 October 2021

Let it Snow Card


I would like to share a Christmas Card created with dies from Spellbinders S4-1146 - All is Calm Word Frame.

As a member of the Amazing Paper Grace Creative Team, I receive free dies to use in my projects. 


Santa, church and the pine tree dies are from Christmas Village Vignette Frame Amazing Paper Grace Die of the Month from November 2018. The little ornament next to the bow is from Spellbinders S5-428 - Holly Frame Gala.


I added handmade poinsettia from Spellbinders S4-960 - Cinch and Go Poinsettias.


Thank you for stopping by.
Dziekuje bardzo za odwiedziny.
Joanna

2 comments:

Thank you for stopping by. ✿ Hope you enjoy my blog. ✿
Dziękuję za odwiedziny. ✿ Mam nadzieję, że mój blog Ci się podoba. ✿
Joanna

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...