Friday 12 November 2021

Christmas Card


Today I am sharing a Christmas card that I decorated with a glimmer plate. I used Spellbinders GLP-280 - Pinstripe Bracket Card Builder Glimmer Hot Foil Plates & Dies Set together with red hot foil GLF-030 - Glimmer Hot Foil Roll - Crimson Stars. It has a tiny stars that blink when the light goes on a card.
To die cut the decorative bracket I used a bracket die from Spellbinders S5-461 -

As a member of the Amazing Paper Grace Creative Team, I receive free dies to use in my projects. 


The Merry Christmas sentiment comes from Spellbinders S5-462 - Silent Night Make a Scene die set.




The large poinsettia come from Spellbinders S4-960 - Cinch and Go Poinsettias.


Thank you so much for stopping by.
Dziekuje bardzo za odwiedziny!
Joanna

7 comments:

  1. Prześliczna karteczka! Asiu, od lat mam wrażenie, że czego nie dotkniesz, zamieniasz w złoto:) Bardzo się cieszę, że odnalazłyśmy się w świecie blogowym, a potem zupełnie niespodziewanie w realu:)*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Przepiękna, elegancka świąteczna karteczka :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. ✿ Hope you enjoy my blog. ✿
Dziękuję za odwiedziny. ✿ Mam nadzieję, że mój blog Ci się podoba. ✿
Joanna

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...