Thursday 23 December 2021

Make a Scene Christmas Card


Today I am sharing a Make a Scene Christmas card with a step by step tutorial to create a template that helps to create the card base.

As a member of the Amazing Paper Grace Creative Team, I receive free dies to use in my projects.


The decorative elements, sentiment and inserts with hills are from Spellbinders S5-462 - Silent Night Make a Scene die set.


The small trees and church come from Christmas Village Vignette Frame Amazing Paper Grace Die of the Month from November 2018.






I have took some pictures to show how I created a template to help me to position the window. I created six cards so this frame helped me to die cut the window quicker.


First I positioned the die in a middle. It has to be 1-1/8'' and 1-3/8'' from the sides.


Then I trimmed some from one side.


Then I aligned it with the piece I wanted the window to die cut in.




When the frame was aligned I placed the die and secured it with some masking tape.


I removed the template and double checked if the die lays 1-1/8'' and 1-3/8'' from the sides before running through my die cutting machine.


I keep my template together with the Make a Scene Card Base die set.


Thank you so much for stopping by.
Dziekuje bardzo za odwiedziny.
Joanna

1 comment:

Thank you for stopping by. ✿ Hope you enjoy my blog. ✿
Dziękuję za odwiedziny. ✿ Mam nadzieję, że mój blog Ci się podoba. ✿
Joanna

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...