Wednesday 29 December 2021

Special Delivery Card


Today I am sharing a New Baby card.

As a member of the Amazing Paper Grace Creative Team, I receive free dies to use in my projects.


For my patchwork background I used the smallest square from Spellbinders S4-1151 - Fluted Classics Squares. The tiny flowers are Spellbinders S3-420 - Petite Floral Potpourri.


I decorated my card with decorative baby themed elements. The stork and a baby rattle are from Spellbinders S4-852 - Layered Bundle of Joy.
The balloons are from Spellbinders S5-440 - Celebration Scene. The heart garland I made using hearts from Spellbinders S4-865 Happily Ever After together with one of the balloons string from the Celebration Scene die set.


The tiny tag comes from Spellbinders SDS-053 - Tiny Tag Stamp and Die Set. The little flower pot is from Spellbinders S5-444 - Picture Perfect Window Scene. The patterned paper is from Maja Design.


Thank you so much for stopping by.
Dziekuje bardzo za odwiedziny.
Joanna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. ✿ Hope you enjoy my blog. ✿
Dziękuję za odwiedziny. ✿ Mam nadzieję, że mój blog Ci się podoba. ✿
Joanna

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...