Monday 17 January 2022

Garden Shutters Card for a Friend


Today I am sharing a card for a friend. It is a slimline Garden Shutters card.

I am sharing a step by step tutorial for this card that is available in Amazing Paper Grace - Creative Encouragement Community.


As a member of the Amazing Paper Grace Creative Team, I receive free dies to use in my projects.



For the base for my card I used Scalloped Notecard die from Spellbinders S6-177 - Scalloped Symphony Notecard.


To create the card mechanism I used dies from Spellbinders S6-183 - Butterfly Bliss Garden Shutters Card Base.






The decorative panels and butterflies are from the same set as the card mechanism.


Thank you so much for stopping by.
Dziekuje bardzo za odwiedziny.
Joanna

3 comments:

  1. This is just stunning, the colors are so soft and gentle, just like a perfect summer day. It's the first time that I have seen four shutters, I'm impressed. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastyczna forma karteczki! Cudne są te motylki :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. ✿ Hope you enjoy my blog. ✿
Dziękuję za odwiedziny. ✿ Mam nadzieję, że mój blog Ci się podoba. ✿
Joanna

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...