Friday 4 March 2022

Amazing Paper Grace March 2022 Die of the Month Blog Hop


Today I would like to share a birthday card and a little treat bag. This beautiful die set inspired me to create a shaped card for my friend's birthday. The outline die is large enough to create a card base. The smallest frame was perfect for stamping a sentiment.

My creations were created today with dies provided by Amazing Paper Grace.

There are 12 dies included in the Bella Ovalette.





I created a shaped card using the outline die. Then I decorated my card with decorative elements from this die set. I placed all layers on 3D tape for dimension.





My second project today is a treat bag that holds a mini chocolate bar.


I create a treat bag using a card stock that I scored and folded to create a bag like 'gift paper bag'. It is the same size like the inside rectangle die. Then I die cut the inlay decorative die at the front and at the back. Then I decorated it with a frame and medallion from this set.



Supplies:
Amazing Paper Grace March 2022 Die of the Month – Bella Ovalette

For more Bella Ovalette Inspiration
Visit each Creative Team blog linked below for their take on creative paper crafting ideas with Bella Ovalette, the Amazing Paper Grace March 2022 Die of the Month!
View this month’s Amazing Paper Grace Die of the Month!


Follow me on Instagram!

Hugs,
Joanna

11 comments:

  1. Joanna, this is simply gorgeous! As always, your flowers do every design such justice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful creations Joanna. Anyone would love receiving a treat in that sweet treat bag. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are both so beautiful!! I love your colours and your flowers are gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a gorgeous card and treat bag!! I just adore how you layered the die cuts and gave them so much dimension with the foam tape! 💕 ~ Blessings, Tracey

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a beautiful birthday car do and gift bag! Your friend is going to love both!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What stamp set did you use in the first card, "Wishing you a Happy Birthday."

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Woodware Clear Singles Birthday Strips Stamp

      Delete
    2. Actually it is Woodware Clear Singles Happy Thoughts Stamp

      Delete

Thank you for stopping by. ✿ Hope you enjoy my blog. ✿
Dziękuję za odwiedziny. ✿ Mam nadzieję, że mój blog Ci się podoba. ✿
Joanna

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...