Friday 18 March 2022

Spring Slimline Card


Today I am sharing a Z-fold slimline card with decorative windows.

I am sharing a step by step tutorial for this card that is available in Amazing Paper Grace - Creative Encouragement Community.

To create the windows I used one of the Layered Scenes die sets by Becca Feeken. The one I used is Spellbinders S5-388 - Layered Sweet Birdie Thanks Scene.


I also added stamens from Spellbinders S5-492 - With Love Regalia Card Builder.

As a member of the Amazing Paper Grace Creative Team, I receive free dies to use in my projects.


There are other Layered Scene die sets that can be used to create this card:

Spellbinders S4-988 - Layered Adventure Awaits Children Scene
Spellbinders S5-387 - Layered Thinking of You Woodland Scene (here is a card I made with this die set)
Spellbinders S4-983 - Layered Friends Forever Cafe Scene
Spellbinders S4-865 - Layered Happily Ever After 
Spellbinders S4-1026 - Carry Your Heart 3D Layering set
Spellbinder S4-1019 - Grateful Thankful Blessed Layering set
Spellbinders S4-852 - Layered Bundle of Joy
Spellbinders S5-345 - Layered Happy Birthday
Spellbinders S1-1005 - Reindeer Prance Layering set
Spellbinders S4-1006 - Nativity Layering set
Spellbinders S5-397 - Santa Clause Layering set

Some of the sets have two dies but they can be mix and match with the others sets.


Thank you so much for stopping by.
Dziekuje bardzo za odwiedziny.
Joanna

3 comments:

Thank you for stopping by. ✿ Hope you enjoy my blog. ✿
Dziękuję za odwiedziny. ✿ Mam nadzieję, że mój blog Ci się podoba. ✿
Joanna

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...