Wednesday 4 May 2022

Amazing Paper Grace May 2022 Die of the Month Blog Hop


Today I would like to share two birthday cards that I created with the new Die of the Month set. The What's Bakin' Oven set has so many beautiful details.

My creations were created today with dies provided by Amazing Paper Grace.

There are 14 dies included in the Pop Up 3D Vignette What's Bakin' Oven.

My first card is a Pop-Up 3D vignette card that folds flat for mailing.









My second card today is a square birthday card. It measure 13.5 cm by 13.5 cm.


To create an oven on my card I die cut three time and I adhered each layer on 3D tape for dimension.


For the background layer I used the largest square from Spellbinders S4-1151 - Fluted Classics Squares.





For more Pop Up 3D Vignette What's Bakin' Oven Inspiration
Visit each Creative Team blog linked below for their take on creative paper crafting ideas with Pop Up 3D Vignette What's Bakin' Oven, the Amazing Paper Grace May 2022 Die of the Month!


The Amazing Paper Grace Die of the Month is available exclusively at Spellbinders Paper Arts during May 2022, Pop Up 3D Vignette What's Bakin' Oven along with other membership perks.

View this month’s Amazing Paper Grace Die of the Month:


Follow me on Instagram!

Hugs,
Joanna

3 comments:

  1. So sweet and beautiful in these delicate spring colors!! I just adore how you decorated the back of the vignette card and added your sentiment here!! 💕 ~ Blessings, Tracey

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. ✿ Hope you enjoy my blog. ✿
Dziękuję za odwiedziny. ✿ Mam nadzieję, że mój blog Ci się podoba. ✿
Joanna

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...