Friday 23 September 2022

Merry Christmas Slimline Tent Card


Today I am sharing a Christmas card. It is a slimline tent card. To create a window and to decorate it I used Spellbinders S4-1239 - Holiday Label Motifs.


A step-by-step tutorial for this card is available in a FB Group Amazing Paper Grace - Creative Encouragement Community.


Poinsettias and holly leaves are from the same set as the lantern. The baubles come from Spellbinders S5-428 - Holly Frame Galla.


The sentiment Merry Christmas is from Spellbinders S4-1206 - Happy Occasion Words.


My card was created with dies provided by Amazing Paper Grace.


Thank you for stopping by my blog.
Dziekuje bardzo za odwiedziny.
Joanna

1 comment:

Thank you for stopping by. ✿ Hope you enjoy my blog. ✿
Dziękuję za odwiedziny. ✿ Mam nadzieję, że mój blog Ci się podoba. ✿
Joanna

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...