Sunday 16 October 2022

Amazing Paper Grace | The 3D Vignette Collection Intro Blog Hop


Today I would like to share two cads that I created using dies from the new collection called the 3D Vignette Collection. For my cards I used Spellbinders S6-196 - 3D Vignette Twin Camera die set.


My first project is a birthday 3D Vignette card that folds flat.








The flowers that I added to my Twin Camera are from Spellbinders S4-1220 - Summer Label Motifs die set.




My second card is a square card. It measures 13.5 cm sq.








Dies provided by Amazing Paper Grace were used in today's creations.


The 3D Vignette Availability:
These dies and plates are available from Spellbinders right now! Click here: The 3D Vignette Collection.

For more The 3D Vignette Collection Inspiration
Visit each Creative Team blog linked below for their take on creative paper crafting ideas using The 3D Vignette Collection.


Hugs,
Joanna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. ✿ Hope you enjoy my blog. ✿
Dziękuję za odwiedziny. ✿ Mam nadzieję, że mój blog Ci się podoba. ✿
Joanna

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...