Friday 7 October 2022

Amazing Paper Grace October 2022 Die of the Month


 Today I am sharing Christmas card created with The Amazing Paper Grace October 2022 Die of the Month. The die set is called the 3D Poinsettia Surprise Envelope.

Today's projects were created with the dies supplied by Amazing Paper Grace.

There are 22 cutting dies included in the 3D Poinsettia Surprise Envelope.


I created four cards. Two of them are 3D Vignettes that fold flat and fit an envelope. I like the card design a lot, so I made more of them changing just the colours a bit:-)


To create poinsettias, I used patterned paper.





This is a square card. It is approximately 13.5 cm square.

To create poinsettias for this card I used handmade paper and an embossing tool to give them some dimension.


I also added three tiny baubles that are from Spellbinders S5-428 - Holly Gala Frame die set.




And here are two more of 3D Vignette card and a square card.








Supplies:

Amazing Paper Grace October 2022 Die of the Month – 3D Poinsettia Surprise Envelope.

The Amazing Paper Grace Die of the Month is available exclusively at Spellbinders Paper Arts during October 2022, 3D Poinsettia Surprise Envelope along with other membership perks.

View this month’s Amazing Paper Grace Die of the Month: 


Thank you so much for stopping by.
Dziekuje bardzo za odwiedziny.
Joanna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. ✿ Hope you enjoy my blog. ✿
Dziękuję za odwiedziny. ✿ Mam nadzieję, że mój blog Ci się podoba. ✿
Joanna

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...