Wednesday 14 December 2022

Amazing Paper Grace | The Home Sweet Quilt Collection Intro Blog Hop


Today I would like to share a card and a little treat holder that I created with dies from the new Home Sweet Quilt Collection. I used Spellbinders S5-543 - Quilted Stained Glass Window and a stamp from Spellbinders STP-156 - Quilty Hugs Sentiments.




For my card I created a fan using two elements from the die set. I placed them together so that they overlap in a middle.









My second project is a little treat holder.


I created it with two fans that I connected with a little basket in between them.




Dies were provided by Amazing Paper Grace for today's creations.

The Home Sweet Quilt Availability:
These dies and plates are available from Spellbinders right now! Click here: The Home Sweet Quilt Collection.

For more Home Sweet Quilt Collection Inspiration
Visit each Creative Team blog linked below for their take on creative paper crafting ideas using The Home Sweet Quilt Collection.


Hugs,
Joanna

1 comment:

Thank you for stopping by. ✿ Hope you enjoy my blog. ✿
Dziękuję za odwiedziny. ✿ Mam nadzieję, że mój blog Ci się podoba. ✿
Joanna

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...