Friday 2 December 2022

Christmas Card


Today I am sharing another Christmas card. To create my card, I used dies from the new collection called Postage Edge Shapes. I created a frame using Spellbinders S5-538 - Postage Edge Squares.


The lantern and holy leaves come from Spellbinders S4-1238 - Holiday Label Motifs.




Merry Christmas sentiment and tiny holy leaves are from Spellbinders S5-462 - Silent Night Make a Scene.


Poinsettias are from Spellbinders S64-960 - Cinch and Go Poinsettias and Spellbinders S6-158 - Grand Snow Globe die set Sand golden holy leaves are from Spellbinders S5-464 - Merry Filigree Card Builder.

The dies for my card today were provided by Amazing Paper Grace.


Thank you for stopping by.
Dziekuje bardzo za odwiedziny.

Joanna

2 comments:

Thank you for stopping by. ✿ Hope you enjoy my blog. ✿
Dziękuję za odwiedziny. ✿ Mam nadzieję, że mój blog Ci się podoba. ✿
Joanna

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...