Friday 13 July 2018

Smiles


Today I am sharing a card I made with Trefoil Crest and with Curvy Labels from Romancing the Swirl collection. I used Spellbinders S4-927 - Trefoil Crest and Spellbinders S4-930 - Curvy Labels.

Dzisiaj chciałabym pokazać kartkę, którą ozdobiłam używając wykrojników Spellbinders S4-927 - Trefoil Crest oraz Spellbinders S4-930 - Curvy Labels.



I also added some handmade flowers. The white one I made using Spellbinders S4-867 - Cinch and Go Flowers III.

Na kartkę dodałam domowe kwiaty. Ten większy biały jest z zestawu Spellbinders S4-876 - Cinch and Go Flowers III.



Have a nice day!
Miłego dnia!
Joanna

10 comments:

Thank you for stopping by. ✿ Hope you enjoy my blog. ✿
Dziękuję za odwiedziny. ✿ Mam nadzieję, że mój blog Ci się podoba. ✿
Joanna

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...