Saturday 27 October 2018

Christmas Angel


Today I would like to share a Christmas card with Angel. I used 3D Angel from Spellbinders S4-961 - 3D Angel Ornament.

Dzisiaj chciałabym pokazać kartkę z aniołkiem z zestawu Spellbinders S4-961 - 3D Angel Ornament.


I die cut an angel three times. One Angel and two Angels with Halo. I glues them all only where head is and then used very little glue at the bottom of a dress and then bended all layers up a bit and supported it with tiny squares of 3D tape. I placed 3D tape near the center of the Angel along the diagonal line.

Aniołka wycięłam trzy razy. Raz samego Aniołka i dwa Aniołki z Aureolą. Skleiłam je razem tylko tam gdzie mają głowę oraz na dole sukienki. Podniosłam lekko boki Aniołka do góry i podkleiłam w kilku miejscach malutkimi kosteczkami 3D wzdłuż linii pionowej (zgięcia).


I placed my Angel inside a frame that I die cut using Spellbinders S5-308 - Hemstitch Rectangles.

Aniołka umieściłam w ramce, którą wycięłam z zestawu Spellbinders S5-308 - Hemstitch Rectangles.


I decorated my card with handmade poinsettias. I created them using Spellbinders S4-960 - Cinch and Go Poinsettias.

Na kartkę dodałam domowe poisencje, które zrobiłam z wykrojnika Spellbinders S4-960 - Cinch and Go Poinsettias.


Have a nice weekend!
Miłego weekendu!
Joanna

8 comments:

  1. Śliczna karteczka. Cudny ten aniołek :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kartka jest prześliczna, pozdrawiam i zapraszam do mnie.

    ReplyDelete
  3. cudna :) cudny Anioł, uwielbiam je :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Śliczna, anielska karteczka.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such stunning beauty! Love how creative and wonderful a designer you are!! You have given us so much to create with this new die set! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. ✿ Hope you enjoy my blog. ✿
Dziękuję za odwiedziny. ✿ Mam nadzieję, że mój blog Ci się podoba. ✿
Joanna

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...