Sunday 21 October 2018

Filigree Christmas Basket and Tutorial


I am sharing another filigree Christmas basket. I created it using decorative toppers from Spellbinders S4-963 - Snowflake Toppers.

Dzisiaj chciałabym pokazać jeszcze jeden koszyczek. Tym razem srebrny. Do jego zrobienia użyłam ozdobne bordery z zestawu Spellbinders S4-963 - Snowflake Toppers.


On the sides I added Swirl Accent from Spellbinders S5-365 - Sweetheart Swirl.

Na boli dodałam ozdobne akcenty z zestawu Spellbinders S5-365 - Sweetheart Swirl.




I made handle using NOEL Inner Pattern from Spellbinders S4-947 - Christmas Words.

Rączkę zrobiłam z wykrojnika NOEL z zestawu Spellbinders S4-947 - Christmas Words.


I also added a poinsettia from Spellbinders S4-960 - Cinch and Go Poinsettias.

Rączkę ozdobiłam poisencją z zestawu Spellbinders S4-960 - Cinch and Go Poinsettias.


There are two filigree baskets. Here is a lik to the first one - click.

A tutaj dwa koszyczki. Tutaj jest link do pierwszego - klik.


I took some pictures to show how I created a filigree basket.

Zrobiłam kilka zdjęć jak powstał koszyczek.


1. two 3-3/4in circles (dwa koła o średnicy 3-3/4incza)
2. two toppers which I die cut without the bottom die so I could trim the edge at 5/16in (dwa bordery, które wycięłam bez dolnego wykrojnika i odcięłam na wysokości 5/16incza)
3. approx. 12in by 3/4in strip of card stock, scored at 1/4in and cut on the 1/3in side so that it can bend easly (pasek dł. ok 12 na 3/4 incza, zbigowany na 1/4in i pocięty w paseczki na szerszej stronie)
4. a strip for handle, long enough to adjust it, it is approx. 3/4in wide (pasek na rączkę wystarczająco długi aby można dopasować go do koszyczka, szeroki jest na ok 3/4incza)



Here are toppers with the bottom 5/16 in wide.

Dwa bordery z ociętym dołem na wysokości 5/16 incza.


I used a strip to attach the cut part to the first circle going around the edge of the circle.

Pasek z pociętym brzegiem przykleiłam dookoła pierwszego kółeczka.


Then I added first topper to the 1/4in side (the bottom of the toper is slightly wider - 5/16in).

Następnie dodałam pierwszy border, którego dół jest ciutkę szerszy.


Then I added the second circle inside to cover the workings (strip).

Następnie dodałam drugie kółko aby zakryć łączenie.


Then I added handle. Before adding it I measured the lenght I wanted it to be.

Następnie dodałam rączkę. Wcześniej odmierzyłam długość rączki.


I covered the outside of the basket where handle is with a strip of card stock (1'' by 3/4'').

Miejsce gdzie widać łączenie rączki zakryłam kawałkiem kartonu wielkości 1'na 3/4 incza.


Thank you so much for stopping by.
Dziękuję bardzo za odwiedziny.
Joanna

7 comments:

Thank you for stopping by. ✿ Hope you enjoy my blog. ✿
Dziękuję za odwiedziny. ✿ Mam nadzieję, że mój blog Ci się podoba. ✿
Joanna

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...