Wednesday 10 July 2019

Amazing Paper Grace July Die of the Month Blog Hop


We're so tickled to get to show you a new Amazing Paper Grace Die of the Month. For July Becca created Graceful Concertina. It's a die that has tabs on the side so that you can link each panel together to make a concertina card. Don't stop there though, there's much that can be made. Cut the side tabs off to make a votive candle holder or a box or a book cover. Please join us as we bring you more inspiration.
 
Today I am sharing a concertina card for a little baby girl and a little treat holder.


 
My first project today:


I die cut three panels in white card stock. Joined them using tabs and then added layers in pink over each of the panels (I cut off tabs) and then I added one more layer (in yellow) for sentiments and baby themed decorative elements. I decorated my card with elements from Spellbinders S4-852 - Layered Bundle of Joy 3D Vignettes.


This is how the card looks like when folded.


I added handmade flowers from Spellbinders S4-982 - Cinch and Go Flowers IV.




My second project today:


I created a little treat box using two dies from this set. Rectangle decorative panel and matching outliner die that I used for sentiments on my card. Then I added flaps on sides. It is perfect for mini chocolate bar.



If you want to find out more about the Club - prices, how you sign up and what's included, please look --------> HERE.
If you missed the introduction and want to know more about what inspired the Die of the Month Club, look ------->HERE.

More inspiration is just a click away.  Stop by with each Creative Team Member to see how they manipulated this die to come up with a unique project for you to try!

Visit Kate        - craft2owls.blogspot.com
Visit Joanna   – joannakrog.blogspot.com
Visit Teresa   –  victorianpaperqueen.blogspot.com

Visit Ewelina -  elinaart.blogspot.co.uk
Visit Melissa  – keepsakesbymelissa.blogspot.com 
Visit Judy       – judyhayesdesign.blogspot.com

Visit Becca     – amazingpapergrace.com/blog

We can’t wait to see what you make with these exclusive dies – be sure to post your creation on the Amazing Paper Grace Die of the Month page -------> HERE or on Instagram using the hashtag #AmazingPaperGraceClubKit

Hugs,
Joanna

11 comments:

  1. GORGEOUS, Joanna!!!! LOVE, LOVE your card!!! AND WONDERFUL SENTIMENTS TOO! I think ANY new mother would be THRILLED to get this! From the papers, to the layout, to the tiny details & the dies! IT IS STUNNING!!! AND WHO wouldn't want a SWEET little gift bag with chocolate??? LOVELY ALL AROUND!!!!!!! A SUPER JOB, Joanna!!!!!!! ;)<3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just love your card and treat bag you did such an amazing job with the concertina die.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So precious for the occasion!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Joanna, your triptych is amazing!! This simply makes me melt and I think I'd cry when receiving something so heartfelt for such an amazing occasion. It's really so very precious!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cudowny parawanik i pudełeczko :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the baby girl card! It’s super gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nigdy nie widziałam takiej pracy, coś fantastycznego. Idealna pamiątka, idealnie wykonana w pięknych barwach. Podziwiam na całego! Pozdrawiam serdecznie. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow!! These are stunning and can't believe how clever you are to make one die into beautiful creations!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Przepiękna praca, cudowne te ażurki :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love these. Gives me ideas for my granddaughters baby shower.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. ✿ Hope you enjoy my blog. ✿
Dziękuję za odwiedziny. ✿ Mam nadzieję, że mój blog Ci się podoba. ✿
Joanna

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...