Tuesday 3 December 2019

We wish you... card



Today I would like to share a filigree Christmas card. To create my card I used a die from APG Die of the Month Club. I used November 2018 die Christmas Village Vignette.
If you want to find out more about the Club - prices, how you sign up and what's included, please look --------> HERE.




The decorative element with holy leaves is from Spellbinders S6-157 - Grand Holiday Cabinet.


To die cut my card base I used outer die to die cut a shaped base and then I used decorative inlaid die to die cut decorative panel in front f my card. When I had my card base ready I added Christmas tree. I secured the Glimmer plate with washi tape when adding foil.


Thank you so much for stopping by.
Dziekuje bardzo za odwiedziny.
Joanna

2 comments:

Thank you for stopping by. ✿ Hope you enjoy my blog. ✿
Dziękuję za odwiedziny. ✿ Mam nadzieję, że mój blog Ci się podoba. ✿
Joanna

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...