Sunday 2 February 2020

It's the little things in life...


Today I would like to share a mini album that I have hidden inside an exploding box. To create a album spine I used a new die Spellbinders S5-409 - Universal Accordion Fold Spine.


I created a small exploding box using A4 cards stock. Each side measures 7cm. I am going to keep this little keepsake on our bookshelf :-)


The lid I decorated with flowers and a doily from Spellbinders S5-309 - Marcheline Plume.



 I created seven pocket pages. Some of the pages are shorter to hold tickets and other memorabilia.


In some pockets on pages I placed tags. For my tags I used die from Spellbinders S4-930 - Curvy Labels.



Here is one of the tags. All tags have the same shape.



Some pages have extra accordion fold pages.



I also created small fold outs and decorated each with inlaid decorative die from Spellbinders S4-1032 - Interactive Pivot Banner.


There are some tickets in one of the on page pockets.


On a picture below there are my mum and my daughter in my mums garden a couple of year ago.



Here is a picture of my daughter wearing the hat and scarf that I crocheted for her recently :-)


Since I have placed the spine on the entire surface I could not add anything on two sides of the exploding box (one with large stamp and the opposite one that I left blank) as there was no room. With anything on those two sided the exploding box would not close. The other two sides are fine for any pockets etc as there is 1/4 inches gap.


Here on the picture below is my favourite breakfast while I am at my mums in summer. It is a bowl full of blackberries and raspberries that I picked up myself from my mums garden :-)




Here are the pictures showing the spine attached to the exploding box base. I die cut the spine die twice and created seven hinges by adhering two pieces one next to the other.



Thank you so much for stopping by.
Dziekuje bardzo za odwiedziny.
Joanna

5 comments:

  1. Śliczne, pomysłowe, świetne pudełeczko Asiu :) niesamowita pamiątka :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cudowne jest to pudełeczko z albumikiem :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Let me pick myself up off of the floor!!! This is amazing and such a cute, cute way to use the mini-album dies!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a terrific idea and how effective. Super fun to open exploding boxes but then to find a hidden accordion album is awesome. LOVE this.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. ✿ Hope you enjoy my blog. ✿
Dziękuję za odwiedziny. ✿ Mam nadzieję, że mój blog Ci się podoba. ✿
Joanna

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...