Friday 7 February 2020

Oh Happy Day!


Today I am sharing another mini album that I created using dies from new 3D Vignette Mini Album collection. 
I made a mini album with pictures of my grandma, two aunties and mum on their wedding days. I also add some lovely sentiments and tags to write memories on.


I created a shaped mini album with Spellbinders S5-408 - Grand Vaulted Cabinet.
I decorated the spine with one of the panels from Spellbinders S4-1031 - Decorative Edges and Spines.
I also used Spellbinders S5-409 - Universal Accordion Fold Spine.


Oh Happy Day comes from Spellbinders SDS-116 - Oh Happy Day.



Here is my Grandma.


Here is my Auntie.



Here is my second Auntie.


I did not glue the sides of the pages and created pockets. There are, on the below picture tags that are kept inside the pocket pages (picture above). There tags are part of Spellbinders S5-408 - Grand Vaulted Cabinet. I also used tags from Spellbinders SDS-053 - Tiny Tag Stamps and Die set and for sentiments Spellbinders S4-926 - Swirl Tags.


And here is my Mum, the youngest of her two sisters.


I glued the decorative panel on the outside only, leaving the inside free, so that I could place pictures underneath.



The back cover I decorated with Spellbinders S4-1029 - Grateful Thankful Blessed.



Thank you so much for stopping by.
Dziekuje bardzo za odwiedziny.
Joanna

7 comments:

  1. Thank you for you amazing little blog and as I have just received this gorgeous die [third one] for my stash I am loving the way you displayed it....following you...aNNie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Przepiękna mała forma :) cudownie :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Przepiękna forma albumu. Bardzo dekoracyjna :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW this is truly stunning in all white and touches of gold. Love the mini flowers and photos.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Przepiękny i niesamowicie romantyczny!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. ✿ Hope you enjoy my blog. ✿
Dziękuję za odwiedziny. ✿ Mam nadzieję, że mój blog Ci się podoba. ✿
Joanna

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...