Monday 3 August 2020

The Bells of Christmas card


Today I am sharing one more Christmas card.


In the upper right corner I added a decorative Corner from Spellbinders GLP-124 - Hollyday Stationery and Envelope Corner. I used with this plate hot foil from Spellbinders GLF-027 - Glimmer Hot Foil Roll - Aura


To create a frame around the sentiment I used a Label Frame from the same hot foil plate set and the same Aura hot foil as for the Corner.. To die cut the frame I used a Label from Spellbinders DOMAPG-FEB20 - Elegant Reveal Shutter Card.


Holly leaf that I die cut in gold mirror card stock is from Spellbinders S6-158 - Grand Snow Globe. On a top of Holly I placed three gems. I also added handmade poinsettias. Small ones are from the same die set as Holly and large ones are from Spellbinders S4-960 - Cinch and Go Poinsettias.


At the bottom of the card I added a part of a Inner Frame Design from Spellbinders SDS-164 - Sentimental Christmas. I die cut the frame in gold mirror card stock and the snipped the top with scissors.



Thank you for stopping by.
Dziekuje bardzo za odwiedziny.
Joanna

2 comments:

Thank you for stopping by. ✿ Hope you enjoy my blog. ✿
Dziękuję za odwiedziny. ✿ Mam nadzieję, że mój blog Ci się podoba. ✿
Joanna

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...