Monday 10 August 2020

'Tis the Season Card


Today I would like to share a Christmas card with a beautiful hot foil frame.


To create a frame I used a hot foil plate from Spellbinders GLP-038 - Marquise Diamond Suite. U used red hot foil with a great stars that shines when the sun go over it! It is Spellbinders GLF-030- Glimmer Hot Foil Roll - Crimson Stars. Then I die cut it with outer dies from Spellbinders S4-994 - Marquise Diamond Pendant


Underneath the frame, at the top and at the bottom, I added corners from Spellbinders S4-926 - Swirl Tags.



The sentiments comes from Spellbinders GLP-120 - Christmas Damask Jubilee. I used hot foil in copper with the sentiment plate Spellbinders GLF-005 - Glimmer Hot Foil Roll - Copper.


I also added handmade poinsettias. I used Spellbinders S4-960 - Cinch and Go Poinsettia.


Here and there between poinsettias I tucked Holly from Spellbinders S6-158 - Grand Snow Globe. The smallest poinsettia is also from this die set.



1 comment:

Thank you for stopping by. ✿ Hope you enjoy my blog. ✿
Dziękuję za odwiedziny. ✿ Mam nadzieję, że mój blog Ci się podoba. ✿
Joanna

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...