Friday 11 September 2020

Spooky Cottage Lantern

Today I would like to share another lantern to use with an electric tea light.


To create this fun Halloween lantern I used dies from the new Spooky Boo collection together with Spellbinders S6-153 - Charming Cottage Box.


To die cut the windows in my box (aperture) I used Arch Window Insert die from Charming Cottage die set. Then I snipped the inside parts of the window as well as I cut slightly on both sides (only as much as the embossed line) and I cut a tiny arch at the top. I did all that so the window from the new Spooky Boo collection can lay over it. I die cut the Window in orange card stock and placed over the aperture. I used Window die from  Spellbinders S4-1071 - Spooky Cottage.


The Web and Spider come from Spellbinders S3-405 - Spooky Boo. I placed the Web on the roof and then I covered it with Wood Planks from Spooky Cottage die set. I placed Wood Planks on 3D tape.


I place an electric tea light trough the roof opening.




I have taken some pictures to show how I die cut the aperture for the Window from the Spooky Cottage collection.


I die cut first the Arch Window Insert from the Charming Cottage die set.


Then I snipped the inside of the window and then I cut out along the pencil lines so that the Window from Sooky Boo fits. 



Thank you so much for stopping by.
Dziekuje bardzo za odwiedziny.
Joanna

2 comments:

Thank you for stopping by. ✿ Hope you enjoy my blog. ✿
Dziękuję za odwiedziny. ✿ Mam nadzieję, że mój blog Ci się podoba. ✿
Joanna

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...