Tuesday 22 September 2020

Ho Ho Ho Christmas Card

Today I would like to share a Christmas card that I decorated with Spellbinders S5-430 - Holiday Word Blocks. I die cut the Ho Ho Ho panel twice. Once with gold mirror card stock and then with red glittered card stock. I filled Ho Ho Ho with red glittered card stock. Then I poured glamour dust glitter to cover the little dots that are in the words.

As a member of the Amazing Paper Grace Creative Team, I receive free dies to use in my projects. 


I also added handmade poinsettias from the same die set. The decorative corners are from Spellbinders S5-428 - Holly Frame Gala.


I would like to share some pictures of the process of creating poinsettias. For this poinsettias I used light handmade paper. The thicker handmade paper will be also good as well as white card stock coloured with eg Distress Inks.

To die cut poinsettias I used:

I misted them lightly with water using Journey Media Mister and used embossing tool to shaped the petals.


I shaped each petal going from the top of the petal towards the centre of the flower along the edge. Here you can find one of my old tutorials on shaping the flowers --> click.



Thank you so much for stopping by.
Dziekuje bardzo za odwiedziny.
Joanna

3 comments:

Thank you for stopping by. ✿ Hope you enjoy my blog. ✿
Dziękuję za odwiedziny. ✿ Mam nadzieję, że mój blog Ci się podoba. ✿
Joanna

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...