Friday 6 November 2020

Hello, Lovely Lady Card


Today I am sharing another card with watercolor background and hot foil stamping :-)

As a member of the Amazing Paper Grace Creative Team, I receive free dies to use in my projects. 

I created a card for a lovely lady with elements from a new Sweet Cardlets collection. I used Spellbinders GLP-235 - Lovely Ladybug Glimmer Hot Foil Plate & Die Set. Together with the Ladybug and Hello, Lovely Lady sentiment I used Spellbinders GLF-007 - Glimmer Hot Foil Roll - Red.

The background for my card I created with watercolor card stock. I die cut the largest square from Spellbinders S4-929 - Hemstitch Squares. Then I used the background from the same Lovely Ladybug set together with Spellbinders GLF-034 - Glimmer Hot Foil Roll - Opal.

I also used water brush and watercolors by Jane Davenport. I used Watercolors Set Brights ArtEssentials and Aqua Brushes ArtEssentials.


I also added my handmade flowers. I used flowers dies from Spellbinders S4-867 - Cinch and Go Flowers III.


Thank you so much for stopping by.
Dziekuje bardzo za odwiedziny.
Joanna

4 comments:

Thank you for stopping by. ✿ Hope you enjoy my blog. ✿
Dziękuję za odwiedziny. ✿ Mam nadzieję, że mój blog Ci się podoba. ✿
Joanna

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...