Friday 27 November 2020

Merry Christmas Card


Today I am sharing a Christmas Card that I created using hot foil plates and watercolours.

As a member of the Amazing Paper Grace Creative Team, I receive free dies to use in my projects. 


To create a background I used a watercolour paper, Snowflake, Poinsettia and Bells hot foil plates from Spellbinders GLP-197 - Filigree Glimmer Wreaths together with Spellbinders GLF-029 - Glimmer Hot Foil Roll - Starburst.



 - 

I die cut a background using the larges square from Spellbinders S4-929 - Hemstitch Squares. I added a tiny Ornament and Antlers in a top corner and a Bow from Spellbinders S5-428 - Holly Frame Gala. My handmade poinsettias are from Spellbinders S5-430 - Holiday Word Blocks. I stamped a sentiment on a smallest labels from Spellbinders S4-789 - Francesca Label.


Thank you so much for stopping by.
Dziekuje bardzo za odwiedziny.
Joanna

4 comments:

Thank you for stopping by. ✿ Hope you enjoy my blog. ✿
Dziękuję za odwiedziny. ✿ Mam nadzieję, że mój blog Ci się podoba. ✿
Joanna

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...