Friday 18 June 2021

Happy Birthday Card


Today I am sharing another slimline card! 

As a member of the Amazing Paper Grace Creative Team, I receive free dies to use in my projects. 


I decorated my card with elements from Spellbinders GLP-286 - A Little Birdie. I hit foiled the floral frame twice directly on my card layer. Once the whole wreath and then just one branch at the bottom of my card. For the floral frame and sentiments I used Spellbinder GLF- 029 - Glimmer Hot Foil - Starburst. For the bird I used patterned paper with Spellbinders GLF-027 - Glimmer Hot Foil - Aura.


My slimline card layer comes from Spellbinders S6-175 - Hemstitch Slimline. I used the largest die and then I created a card base that measures 8-5/8'' by 3-5/8''.



Thank you for stopping by my blog today!
Dziekuje bardzo za odwiedziny!
Joanna

3 comments:

Thank you for stopping by. ✿ Hope you enjoy my blog. ✿
Dziękuję za odwiedziny. ✿ Mam nadzieję, że mój blog Ci się podoba. ✿
Joanna

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...