Friday 27 May 2022

Amazing Paper Grace June 2022 Die of the Month


Today I am sharing to birthday cards that I created with a new Amazing Paper Grace Die of the Month.

June Die of the Month is called the Pop Up 3D Vignette Road Trip.

There are 26 cutting dies included in the Pop Up 3D Vignette Road Trip.



My first card is a Vignette card that folds flat for mailing. I created the card in traveling theme and it is for my daughter.


To be able to add tags to Vignette Crossbars I die cut two pieces for each panel, then I glued them together. I added glue on flaps and a tiny bit at the bottom to create a pocket.


I decorated the inside with Spare Tire Signs and the sentiments from the die set. I also added hand-stamped Always Dream Big on one of them.


The two large tags I created with the Vignette Crossbar. I used the top of the die to create a shaped edge. Then I stamped sentiments and placed them inside in the pockets.


Dies for my creations today were supplied by Amazing Paper Grace.


My second card today is a card for a little boy's birthday. This card measures 13.5 cm sq.


To create balloons I used parts of Spare Tire Layers dies. The balloons strings are from Spellbinders S5-440 - Celebration Scene.




The Amazing Paper Grace Die of the Month is available exclusively at Spellbinders Paper Arts during June 2022, Pop Up 3D Vignette Road Trip along with other membership perks.

View this month’s Amazing Paper Grace Die of the Month!


Follow me on Instagram!

Hugs,
Joanna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. ✿ Hope you enjoy my blog. ✿
Dziękuję za odwiedziny. ✿ Mam nadzieję, że mój blog Ci się podoba. ✿
Joanna

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...