Tuesday 14 June 2022

Amazing Paper Grace | The Right Words Collection Intro Blog Hop


Today I would like to share a card and a treat bag that I created with dies from a new beautiful collection called The Right Words.




My Projects for Today


I decorated my card with a decorative panel and a sentiment. I inlaid a Panel Insert and then overlaid it with a decorative panel that I die cut using Outline and Inlay Panels together.


For my sentiment I used words You are so Kind that I die cut with mirror card stock. I die cut it twice and adhered all layers together so that the sentiment s stronger.


The flowers on my card are from Spellbinders S4-1193 - Layered Daisies
My card measures 12.5 cm by 19 cm.


Today's projects were made with dies provided by Amazing Paper Grace.


My second project today is a little treat bag that I created with a decorative panel from this die set and decorated it with a flower from the same die set as on my card.



The Right Words Availability:
These dies and plates are available from Spellbinders right now! Click here: The Right Words Collection.

For more The Right Words Collection Inspiration
Visit each Creative Team blog linked below for their take on creative paper crafting ideas using  The Right Words Collection Collection.
 
Hugs,
Joanna

2 comments:

Thank you for stopping by. ✿ Hope you enjoy my blog. ✿
Dziękuję za odwiedziny. ✿ Mam nadzieję, że mój blog Ci się podoba. ✿
Joanna

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...