Friday 8 July 2022

Amazing Paper Grace July 2022 Die of the Month


Today I am sharing two cards that I created with Amazing Paper Grace July 2022 Die of the Month – Tiara Trifold.

My first card is a gate fold card for a friend and a second card is a slimline card with a garden gate as a focal image.

Today's creations were created with the dies supplied by Amazing Paper Grace.

There are 13 cutting dies included in the Tiara Trifold.



It was really ease to create a gate fold card using this die set.
I used a 12'' long card stock and die cut the main element three times as per instructions. Then I scored outside panels in a middle so that I could fold them to create a gate fold card. I decorated all panels with a trellis die and added some flowers that are in this die set.


'You Are Amazing' sentiment that I added in a middle panel is from Spellbinders S4-120 - You're Amazing.


The vine branches are from Spellbinders S5-512 - My Sweet Friend. I used them on both my cards.




On the sides I added tiny tags with sentiments. Tiny tags are Spellbinders SDS - 053 - Graceful Tiny Tags Stamp and Die Set.



My second card for today is a DL size card (it is a bit larger as it is an European size slimline measuring 4-1/8'' x 8-1/4'').


For this card I created a garden gate like front layer. To create a gate I used two pieces of the trellis insert die. I placed them one next to the other with a slight gap like in a gate and on one of them I added a decorative piece that imitates a decorative gate handle.


Then I decorated the top of the gate with flowers that are in this die set. I made each by putting together two of each petals with a tiny star flower in a middle of each flower. The flowers remind me of wisteria which I love.


The fist layer on my card is from Spellbinders S6-177 - Scalloped Symphony Notecard. The two trellis fit on it perfectly.


The vine branches are from Spellbinders S5-512 - My Sweet Friend.




The Amazing Paper Grace Die of the Month is available exclusively at Spellbinders Paper Arts during July 2022, Tiara Trifold along with other membership perks.

View this month’s Amazing Paper Grace Die of the Month!


Follow me on Instagram!

Hugs,
Joanna

1 comment:

Thank you for stopping by. ✿ Hope you enjoy my blog. ✿
Dziękuję za odwiedziny. ✿ Mam nadzieję, że mój blog Ci się podoba. ✿
Joanna

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...