Friday 1 July 2022

Mother's Day Card


Today I am sharing a card for Mother's Day. I decorated my card with a sentiment 'Happy Mother's Day' from Spellbinders S4-1250 - Merry Everything Words. I die cut the words three times and glued them all together so the sentiment is more firm and dimensional.


The flowers on my card are from Spellbinders S4-1195 - Layered Tulips.


The top two tulips I created using one of the tulips die and instead of putting all five elements together as per instructions I divided them in a half and put together two tulips made of two elements each. One of them has a tiny 5th element on it (the one on the right). This way these tulips look smaller then the others and there is more variety in a bouquet.


The background on my card I created using dies from Spellbinders S6-186 - Fluted Classics Slimline. The first layer I die cut as normal and for the second layer I used an inlay die only.



My card today was created with the dies provided by Amazing Paper Grace.


Thank you so much for stopping by.
Dziekuje bardzo za odwiedziny.

Joanna

1 comment:

Thank you for stopping by. ✿ Hope you enjoy my blog. ✿
Dziękuję za odwiedziny. ✿ Mam nadzieję, że mój blog Ci się podoba. ✿
Joanna

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...