Friday 19 August 2022

A Bridge Fold Christmas Card


Today I would like to share a Christmas card that I created with dies from the new collection Seasonal Label Motifs. I used dies from Spellbinders S4-1240 - Winter Label Motifs.


A step by step tutorial for this card is available in a FB Group Amazing Paper Grace - Creative Encouragement Community.


My card was created with dies provided by Amazing Paper Grace.


A 'Merry Christmas' sentiment comes from Spellbinders S5-462 - Silent Night Make a Scene die set.


This is a bridge fold style card. It folds flat.


The top edge and the 'bridge' edge I die cut using Spellbinders S4-1165 - Romantic Slimline Borders. This decorative border reminds me of snowy hills :-)




Thank you so much for stopping by.
Dziekuje bardzo za odwiedziny.
Joanna

2 comments:

Thank you for stopping by. ✿ Hope you enjoy my blog. ✿
Dziękuję za odwiedziny. ✿ Mam nadzieję, że mój blog Ci się podoba. ✿
Joanna

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...