Sunday 14 August 2022

Amazing Paper Grace | The Seasonal Label Motifs Collection Intro Blog Hop


Today I am sharing two cards that I created with dies from a new collection called The Seasonal Label Motifs.




My projects for today


My first card is a fall greeting card.


To create windows on my cards first I die cut a background in blue using Outer Label die and then I die cut Outer Label and Label Inset together to create a decorative panel. I adhered both elements on 3D foam and then I die cut Outer Label together with Label Layer to create a frame that I placed over the two elements.



The background die I used on my both cards is from Spellbinders S6-186 - Fluted Classics Slimline.



Projects created today were used with dies provided by Amazing Paper Grace.

My second card


My second card is a wedding day card. I used a decorative label as a church window and added some Berry Springs and Pumpkin Stems to the flower bouquet.



The sentiment on this card is from Spellbinders STP-058 - Beautiful Inside and Out Sentiments.


The couple die cut is from Spellbinders S4-1088 - Wedded Bliss Scene.



For more The Seasonal Label Motifs Collection Inspiration
Visit each Creative Team blog linked below for their take on creative paper crafting ideas using  The Seasonal Label Motifs Collection.
Hugs,
Joanna

1 comment:

Thank you for stopping by. ✿ Hope you enjoy my blog. ✿
Dziękuję za odwiedziny. ✿ Mam nadzieję, że mój blog Ci się podoba. ✿
Joanna

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...