Friday 5 August 2022

Amazing Paper Grace August 2022 Die of the Month


Today I am sharing a birthday card and a bookmark that I created with Amazing Paper Grace August 2022 Die of the Month – Peekaboo Trellis Panels.

There are 13 cutting dies included in the Peekaboo Trellis Panels.


To create my card I used one of the panels from August 2022 Die of the Month die set together with dies from Spellbinders S6-186 - Fluted Classics Slimline.


I die cut the largest die to create the top frame and the one more time with the medium size die. I placed the decorative leaf panel under both frames.


I also added roses and leaves from August 2022 Die of the Month die set.



Today's creations were created with the dies supplied by Amazing Paper Grace.

My second project with August 2022 Die of the Month is a bookmark.


I created a bookmark with the swirl panel and a medium die from Fluted Classics Slimline die set.





The Amazing Paper Grace Die of the Month is available exclusively at Spellbinders Paper Arts during August 2022, Peekaboo Trellis Panels along with other membership perks.


View this month’s Amazing Paper Grace Die of the Month!


Thank you so much for stopping by.
Dziekuje bardzo za odwiedziny.
Hugs,
Joanna

3 comments:

  1. Śliczna praca! Piękne pastelowe kolorki :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such lovely designs and beautiful colors. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. ✿ Hope you enjoy my blog. ✿
Dziękuję za odwiedziny. ✿ Mam nadzieję, że mój blog Ci się podoba. ✿
Joanna

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...